If you are about to launch a business, marketing is obviously an important aspect and with the entire world online, all marketing efforts should be digital if you want to create a strong online profile. Your website is your portal to the global consumer and it should be reflection of you and what your company is all about.
Here are a few SEO tips for the novice entrepreneur.
- Identify your Market – If you are offering a domestic service, for example, then your SEO should be localised, while e-commerce websites attract global customers and their SEO needs to reflect that. The best solution is to hook up with an agency that provides digital marketing in Central Coast, who can tailor a marketing plan to perfectly suit your business and the markets you are trying to penetrate.
- Search Engine Optimisation – This is one area to focus upon; millions of online consumers use Google and other search engines to source products and services. Some SEO agencies boast they can put your website on page 1 of Google search results, which is really where you want to be. Be advised that SEO services need to be ongoing, due to the ever-changing nature of the Internet.
- Social Media – Perhaps the most powerful of all digital platforms, giants like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram have many millions of users; set up accounts with all the major players and post quality content on a daily basis and watch your following grow. If you don’t have the time to manage your social media accounts, enlist the help of an SEO agency and they will put their in-house team of social media marketers on the job.
- Link-Building – This is an integral aspect of digital marketing and by exchanging links with other businesses, Google will rank you higher and you can also put out many inbound links by creating blogs and guest posting them on independent blog sites. Always check for broken links on your website, as Google can penalise you for links that do not work.
- Web Design – It is essential that your digital platform is professionally designed and administered; most digital marketing companies offer web design and management, which would include cyber-security.
If you really want to make a big impression, join forces with a local SEO agency and let them work their magic and drive traffic to your website.